We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
VASS - 740E Series Supernova Heavy Duty Chest Waders
FREE delivery available. See more delivery information.
UK orders under £25
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5
UK orders over £25
Standard Delivery £0
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5
Order over £50 – £15
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click here for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
- The Vass-Tex 740E SuperNova range has earned the right to be the ‘Best PVC Wader’ on the market. However as part of Vass’s constant development this tough wader has become tougher! The Vass-Tex 740E SuperNova now boasts the addition of the New reinforced ‘Vass Boot’ as well as the addition of front D-Rings on the chest wader for attaching your fishing tools or chest bag.
- Many of you have probably experienced problems with other brands of PVC waders letting you down or finding Neoprene and breathables too delicate for the job! These are the reasons why Vass have continued to developed the premium ‘Vass-Tex 740E Waders which offer you the most advanced and toughest PVC wader on the market. In addition to high quality of manufacturing and raw materials used, Vass have combined over 10 market leading features which include exclusive Vass-Tex 740 ‘Heavy Duty’ material (smooth thick PVC outer with soft flexible polyester reverse) and now the new Ultra Chunky ‘Vass Boot’ to mention just a few.
- Extra Heavy Duty ‘Vass -Tex 740 Series’ material with flexible bi-stretch properties for comfort and reliability
- Chest wader box stitch reinforcement with elasticated braceloop including D-ring
- Internal chest wader pocket with storm flap
- Quad-Welded seams for ultimate strength
- Easy Repair Material (see website for repair instructions)
- High Quality Vass Boot, wider calf and foot fitting for comfort
- Harder wearing chunky yellow sole
- Right & Left hand brace now adjustable from the front
- High quality elasticated braces (Chest and Thigh Wader)
- Braces can be used as a belt in waist position
- Safety draw-cord around the chest (Chest Wader only)
- Knee reinforcement (double layered fabric)
Free Standard Delivery will be dispatched on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service and applies to all UK mainland orders over £25.
All orders placed during a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next available working day.
All Next Day Delivery orders (regardless of size) placed before 11am will be dispatched that same working day.
All orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am on Friday will be processed the next working day, which will be a Monday (except for a bank holiday in which case this will be a Tuesday).
Click here to read the full Delivery & Collection information.
To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery. If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (except for faulty or damaged products) we reserve the right not to process your return.
When returning products, please use the My Returns section of the My Account page to start the return. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to accept the return. You will be sent a returns form by one of our Customer Service team members when the case has been accepted.
Please make sure you select the correct reasons/actions. Incorrect details where we have covered shipping on a case that should have been the buyers' responsibility will result in shipping costs being deducted from the refund amount.
Click here to read the full Returns & Refunds information.