- Summit - Colosseum Cobalt Black Low Profile Pod With 2 Rod Fixed Buzz BarsSpecial Price £272.99 Regular Price £282.99
- Summit - Colosseum Low Profile Pod With 3 Rod Mini Fixed Buzz BarsSpecial Price £239.99 Regular Price £249.99
- Summit - Colosseum Low Profile Pod With 3 Rod Fixed Buzz BarsSpecial Price £239.99 Regular Price £249.99
- Summit - Colosseum Low Profile Pod With 2 Rod Fixed Buzz BarsSpecial Price £237.99 Regular Price £247.99
- Summit - Cobalt Black Colosseum Pod And 3 Rod Adjustable Buzz BarsSpecial Price £339.99 Regular Price £349.99
Fishing Rod Pods
Here at TFT we stock a massive range of rod pods to suit all budgets and requirements from only the best manufacturers available.
Rod pods serve one purpose, to support your rods and keep them off the ground but the benefits are way more than that…..
Rod pods come into their own when the bankside terrain makes it impossible to push Banksticks into the ground, many fisheries have wooden platforms or concrete stages and, in some cases, it may be necessary to have your rods out in the water, particularly if the margins are very shallow.
Of course, on top of all that its very simple to up sticks and move swims if using a rod pod, just pick the rod pod up, place it on the barrow and off you go, when you get to your new swim just place it in the right position and away you go, no struggling to push Banksticks in the ground!
Stainless rod pods tend to be very robust, solid and hard wearing but they weigh a lot more.
The black anodised aluminium rod pods are lighter, black in colour and certainly more conspicuous than stainless steel, ideal for anglers who fish the margins or in crystal water.
At the end of the day the choice is yours but if you are unsure and need some advice then get in touch and we will point you in the right direction!