We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Ridgemonkey - Nite Glo Needles
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK.
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
High quality, with ergonomic tapered handles. Each one features their brilliant glow-in-the-dark material which allow you to find them with ease during a nigh time session, as well as a soft-touch rubberised insert for ease of use.
- Boilie (Green Insert)
- A great general purpose baiting tool with smooth crooked head and non-tapered body. Essential for hair-rigging large baits such as boilies, pellets and luncheon meat.
- Lip Close (Orange Insert)
- A superb general purpose baiting tool, perfect for most situations. The micro-engineered gate closes to ensure smooth passage back through the bait when pierced. Also excellent for threading hook links through short PVA mesh bags.
- Braid (Red Insert)
- A strong, fine-wire tool with a low profile safety barb contained within the tip to reduce the chance of a frayed hair or split bait. Excellent for small and/or soft baits.
- Mini Stick (Purple Insert)
- A very strong, low diameter lip close tool, engineered to the perfect length for use with all but the longest PVA mesh sticks and stringers - the micro-engineered gate closes to allow smooth passage back through the bait when pierced.
- Splicing (Yellow Insert)
- An ultra-fine, lip-close splicing tool designed to be used with any spliceable leader or hooklink material. Also excellent for hair-rigging small soft baits such as sweetcorn, 10mm boilies and soft pellets.