We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Korda - Pronged Marker Lead 3oz & 4oz
FREE delivery available. See more delivery information.
UK orders under £25
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5
UK orders over £25
Standard Delivery £0
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5
Order over £50 – £15
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click here for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
- - Mixed pack of 2oz & 3oz OR 3oz & 4oz
- - Uncoated to increase sensitivity
- - Pronged to not only provide the most senstive feedback possible but also retract some of the weed
- - Great casting qualities
- The sensitivity of the feedback from the pronged lead allows you to identify clear areas in sparse weed to the point where you can pinpoint exactly where the clear spots begin and end.
- The original probe lead remains an integral part of our range as it’s ideal for skipping the marker lead through the weed whereas the pronged lead would snarl up quite quickly. The pronged lead is for finding small differences to fine tune how you approach your spot.
- It’s not just about fishing weed effectively, the tremors produced by the pronged marker lead are far greater than a standard probe lead helped again by the fact that we purposely make them without a coating which cushions the lead and dampens feedback. Such sensitivity allows an angler to identify the finer differences and smaller details in gravel and silt too! You can now highlight the spots which transition from rough gravel to tiny pea shingle gravel or even from gravel to sand, you’ll instantly feel the difference down the rod. From thin weed, changes in gravel or finding small hard spots in silt which can be otherwise tough to find, this is the lead for you.
- The weights available are 2,3 & 4oz. The lightest one combined with a smaller marker float is perfect for fishing close in for example, in a small bay to avoid disturbing the swim too much. The 4oz lead is great for fishing big waters especially if you’re fishing into the wind or combating crosswinds and the 3oz is a great all rounder for the ‘normal’ fishing conditions an angler is faced with.
Free Standard Delivery will be dispatched on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service and applies to all UK mainland orders over £25.
All orders placed during a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next available working day.
All Next Day Delivery orders (regardless of size) placed before 11am will be dispatched that same working day.
All orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am on Friday will be processed the next working day, which will be a Monday (except for a bank holiday in which case this will be a Tuesday).
Click here to read the full Delivery & Collection information.
To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery. If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (except for faulty or damaged products) we reserve the right not to process your return.
When returning products, please use the My Returns section of the My Account page to start the return. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to accept the return. You will be sent a returns form by one of our Customer Service team members when the case has been accepted.
Please make sure you select the correct reasons/actions. Incorrect details where we have covered shipping on a case that should have been the buyers' responsibility will result in shipping costs being deducted from the refund amount.
Click here to read the full Returns & Refunds information.