We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Deeper - Start Fishfinder
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK.
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
- Want to level up your shore fishing fast? Looking for a simple yet powerful fish finding tool?
- The Deeper START is our brand new fish finder, ideal for shore anglers who just want to find the fish fast and start catching.
- The Deeper START is packed with great features all designed with one purpose in mind: to help you go from guessing to knowing, every time you cast.
- Instantly locate fish just by casting. The 120 kHz, 40° sonar scans at 10 times per second, so you can cover wide areas and never miss a fish.
- Every fish icon tagged with size and depth data. Now choosing the right lure and rig is easy.
- The START’s powerful sonar scans down to 165 ft. / 50 m and shows bottom contour in detail.
- The START’s Wi-Fi connection gives faster data transfer and rock solid connectivity up to 165 ft. / 50 m, so you’ll never miss a spot.
- For anglers, Deeper means powerful and accurate, and the Deeper START is no exception. It has a huge casting range of 165ft / 50m and a scanning depth of 165ft / 50m. And it’s a fish finder you can trust.
- It’s Wi-Fi connection with your smartphone or tablet gives a stronger connection, bigger range and up to 10X faster data transfer than Bluetooth. This means instant, accurate data on your screen. Plus it makes 10 scans per second, giving it great fish identification accuracy.
- The START has been designed to be as easy to use as possible:
- At 65g/2.3oz, it’s our lightest ever sonar so there’s no need to worry about line breaks. All our sonars are tested to cast using line from 6lbs / 2.7kg test monofilament up to 20lbs / 9kg test braided line.
- The START’s new design makes it super easy to reel in, and features an inbuilt, automatically activated LED for great visibility in all conditions.
- Every scan is automatically saved, and can be accessed through the app or online using Lakebook.
- Set up couldn’t be simpler with no removable cap, and a custom-built magnetic USB cable for charging that comes with the START.
- The START automatically switches on when in water, and off when out of water, helping to conserve battery.