We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
- Fortis - Strokes - SwitchSpecial Price £39.99 Regular Price £44.99
- Fortis - Bays Lite Polarised SunglassesAs low as £32.99 Regular Price £34.99
- Fortis - OverWrapsAs low as £47.99 Regular Price £49.99
- Fortis - Vista Polarised SunglassesAs low as £84.99 Regular Price £89.99
- Avid - Seethru Polarised SunglassesAs low as £16.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Ridgemonkey - Pola-Flare Sunglasses - MaverickSpecial Price £26.99 Regular Price £31.99
- Nash - Camo WrapsAs low as £19.99
- Nash - Black WrapsAs low as £17.99
- Fortis - Junior BaysAs low as £14.99
- Preston - Floater Pro Polarised SunglassesAs low as £19.99
- Korum - Id Polarised GlassesAs low as £17.99
- Fortis - LanyardsAs low as £2.99
- Fortis - Vista Amber 24/7 Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £74.99 Regular Price £79.99
- Fortis - Vista Grey Blue XBloc 24/7 Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £74.99 Regular Price £79.99
- Fortis - Strokes 24/7 Brown Lens Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £29.99 Regular Price £34.99
- Fortis - Strokes AMPM Amber Lens Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £29.99 Regular Price £34.99
- Fortis - Aviator Switch Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £39.99 Regular Price £44.99
- Wychwood - Brown Lens Wrap Polarised SunglassesSpecial Price £13.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Wychwood - Aura SunglassesAs low as £29.99 Regular Price £32.49
- Fortis - Essentials Polarised SunglassesAs low as £13.99 Regular Price £14.99
To keep your fishing game strong, you also need to keep your eyes protected. Experts all agree that UV rays can cause long-term damage to the eyes, which means that you should take extra precautions if you’re out in the sun for an extended period. And for that, you need sunglasses.
Glare off the water, lack of reliable shade, and reflective terrain can all accelerate the damaging effects of the sun on your eyes. Total Fishing Tackle carries a wide selection of sunglasses styles to fit every face shape and activity, with the best options for polarised and tinted lens types. Top brands like Fortis, Nash, Wychwood and Trakker know how to craft frames specifically for pro anglers, so you’re sure to find something that works for you out on the water.