We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
- OUT OF STOCKMiddy - X-Flex 329 Pellet Caty£7.50
- OUT OF STOCKKodex - Karpult Particle Catapult£9.99
- OUT OF STOCKKodex - Karpult Boilie Catapult£9.99
- OUT OF STOCKCygnet - Boilie Pult£15.99
- OUT OF STOCKCygnet - Multi Pult£15.99
- OUT OF STOCKFox - Rangemaster Method Pouch Powergaurd Catapult£14.99
- OUT OF STOCKFox - Rangemaster Multi Pouch Powerguard Catapult£14.99
When the average person thinks of fishing, they think of the standard essentials: tackle, line, net, bait. But when you dig deeper into the sport and are ready to step up your game to the next level, it may be time to try a catapult.
Bait catapults are an incredibly effective tool to attract fish, from trout to carp and more. By consistently catapulting small amounts of bait onto the surface of the water, you lure fish to the area. The impact of the pellets lightly splashing in the water excites the fish, making them more likely to bite. In fact, this method is so effective that some places have even outlawed it, so be sure to check local regulations before trying the catapult method.