We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Korda - Long Rig Safe Storage Case
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £4
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £7
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £3
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £7
Saturday Delivery (Order before 11am on Friday) £15
Collect In Store
Collect in store is free for any size order. Our store is located in Ongar, Essex, CM50TB
Non Mainland UK & EU
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK & all EU countries. We are hoping to have this option back on the site soon.
Please click HERE for full delivery details
- The ultimate rig storage system
- Store pre-tied rigs of 12 inches or longer
- It will hold up to 90 rigs, thanks to one side
- Featuring double-ended storage
- Clever magnetic locking system
- Will never come open accidentally during transit
- Very easy to open when you want to, even with cold hands
- Specially machined, ridged aluminium bar
- Designed to retain the hooks and keep them razor sharp
- Supplied with 30 standard pins to hold swivels or loops in place
- High density foam inner prevents tangles
- It is made from high impact plastic
- Finished in soft-touch rubber
- Outside is marked up to 12 inches or 30 cm
- Tie your rigs to the exact length that you require
- The Korda Large Rig Safe can hold more pre-tied rigs than you will ever need in a session, thanks to the inclusion of double ended storage on one end of the rig safe which ensures tangle-free storage up to 90 rigs. What’s more, Korda Large Rig Safe also features a ridged aluminium bar – which can be found on all models of the Korda Rig Safe. This has been specially machined by the team at Korda in order to allow you to retain your hooks and keep them sharper than a razor until you’re ready to use them. However, not only does it keep your hooks in tip top condition but it has also been designed in such a matter as to retain the shape of your rig – for example if you rig with a curved shrink tube kicker it will keep its shape provided it is stored in a point upwards manner.
- This isn’t the only feature of the Korda Large Rig Safe that makes it perfect for storing a huge variety of carp rigs. It also comes supplied with 30 standard pins, which are ideal for holding swivels and loops in place to avoid tangles. If you prefer to wait until you have seen the conditions of the bank before you tie your rigs off, to ensure that you get the perfect length for the swim you’re tackling, then you can make use of the 20 double pins in order to prevent you from opening your rig box to reveal a bird’s nest of knots! The Korda Large Rig Safe is padded with high density foam, which can withstand repeated pin stabbings and will ensure that your rigs are held securely in place.
- The case of the Korda Large Rig Safe is manufactured from high impact plastic. This has been purpose designed to be exceptionally strong and it can withstand being dropped from a great height – even onto hard ground – so if you do have a bankside fumble you don’t have to worry that you have destroyed your kit. The Large Rig Safe is finished in a soft-touch rubber, too. This has the added benefit ensuring that you can get good grip on the case even when your hands are wet, ensuring that you’re never left struggling to access your rigs on a cold bankside morning. The Korda Large Rig Safe is fastened with a magnetic locking system. This means that you’ll never open your luggage to find that your rig safe has spilt open in transit. However, it also ensures that it is easy to open on the bank and you don’t have to worry about fiddling with awkward clips. As a final touch, the Korda Large Rig Safe has been marked up with a ruler. This extends to 12 inches, or 30cm, and has been designed to ensure that you can tie your rigs with precision. If you’re a carp angler who targets your quarry with long rigs then the Korda Large Rig Safe is perfect for you.