We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Wychwood - Crimping Tool
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £4
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £7
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £3
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £7
Saturday Delivery (Order before 11am on Friday) £15
Collect In Store
Collect in store is free for any size order. Our store is located in Ongar, Essex, CM50TB
Non Mainland UK & EU
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK & all EU countries. We are hoping to have this option back on the site soon.
Please click HERE for full delivery details
Wychwood was the original innovators who brought this method to the market. With different materials being used for hook lengths, it was decided to raise the bar once again and redesign a crimping tool that satisfies the needs of the modern angler.
Crimping allows rigs to be created to the perfect length without tying fiddly knots. It also reduces line damage associated with tightening down knots in heavy lines.
- Specifically designed jaws for closing carp crimps
- Stainless steel jaws for strength
- Side cutter included
- Sized for fitting in most tackle boxes
- Select crimp size closest to your diameter of line for most consistent results. Sizes available: 0.6mm, 0.7mm & 0.9mm.
- Line diameter should just fit into the hole in the crimp . 0.6mm will fit normal stiff materials like amnesia, 0.7mm crimp is perfect for thick types of material like 25lb stiff bristle filament and the 0.9mm size is perfect for 30lb+ mono
- Jaws designed to flare crimp at the edges to prevent damage to the line
- Supplied with 3 different sized crimps: 0.6mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm