We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Trakker - Sanctuary Retention Sling V2 XL
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK.
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
The Sanctuary v2 Retention Slings are now available standard, XL and a whopping XXL for anyone lucky enough to have a chance of catching an 80lb+ carp.
These new improved slings feature more width between the bars and a squarer base allowing easier fish release, double reinforced carry handles for safe lifting, four floats ensuring ultra-buoyancy and a new meshed pocket to house its 5m retaining cord.
Carp Care Guidelines:
- Carp should only be retianed for a maximum of 30 minute
- If it is absolutely necessary to retain longer, use a carp sack
- Retain for a minimal time in warmer months when oxygen is low
- Dry your sling completely at home to prevent spread of disease
- Full Fast-drain mesh construction for optimum water flow and very accurate weighing
- Double-zipped opening securely houses the carp inside
- Specifically designed to support the carp when weighing
- Four floats ensures the sling is ultra buoyant
- Reinforced dual weighing straps with fixed weighing loops
- Double reinforced carry handles on each side of the sling for safe lifting
- Meshed pocket houses a 5 metre retaining cord
- Carp care guidelines to advise the safety and correct use of the sling
- Supplied in nylon sleeve
- Dimensions: L130cm x W30cm x D70cm
- Material: Polymesh/PVC