We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Nash - SkinLink
FREE delivery available. See more delivery information.
UK orders under £25
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5
UK orders over £25
Standard Delivery £0
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5
Order over £50 – £15
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click here for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
The most advanced coated hooklink yet – fast sinking, easily stripped and with a super abrasion resistant braided Kevlar core. Available with a stiff or semi-stiff coating for ultimate tuning of modern presentations. 10 metres per spool. Available in 15, 20, 25 and 35lb in non reflective Gravel, Weed or Silt matt camouflage finishes.
Additional sales points:
- What sets Skinlink apart is that the braid in most anglers’ combi rigs is a floating product, and only additional weighting or a heavier skin actually sinks it. Skinlink due to the extra dense Kevlar inner is a genuine sinker whether stripped or not.
- The coating has been developed for a perfect combination of durability and stiffness. With widespread use of presentations like the Multi Rig where hooks can be changed and the link reused it is an advantage to have a tough coating like that on Skinlink so it does not slip or wear after a few fish – giving rigs a longer effective life.
- The coating on Skinlink is best removed with a stripper tool, and because of its strength, Skinlink will also knot down firmly without the coating splitting as it is bedded down.
- The inner Kevlar braid is in itself a hooklink choice, and Alan Blair has found Skinlink simplifies his tackle box because one hooklink material now does two jobs. The coating of Skinlink remains on for anti tangle properties when casting, or when solid PVA bag fishing or for margin work he removes all the coating and fishes the inner braid as a link straight through.
- The choice of Stiff Coated and Semi-Stiff Coated Skinlink allows presentation to be tuned, from Hinged Stiff Rigs to Multi Rigs to traditional Combi-Rigs.
Free Standard Delivery will be dispatched on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service and applies to all UK mainland orders over £25.
All orders placed during a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next available working day.
All Next Day Delivery orders (regardless of size) placed before 11am will be dispatched that same working day.
All orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am on Friday will be processed the next working day, which will be a Monday (except for a bank holiday in which case this will be a Tuesday).
Click here to read the full Delivery & Collection information.
To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery. If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (except for faulty or damaged products) we reserve the right not to process your return.
When returning products, please use the My Returns section of the My Account page to start the return. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to accept the return. You will be sent a returns form by one of our Customer Service team members when the case has been accepted.
Please make sure you select the correct reasons/actions. Incorrect details where we have covered shipping on a case that should have been the buyers' responsibility will result in shipping costs being deducted from the refund amount.
Click here to read the full Returns & Refunds information.