We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Fox - Ranger MK2 Pod and Case
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £25.00
Standard Delivery £5.00
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10.00
UK orders over £25.00
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5.00
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10.00
Orders under £50.00 – £5.00
Order over £50.00 – £15.00
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
The immensely popular, original Fox Ranger rod pod has been in their range for many years such has been the level of popularity. Over the past 12 months Fox have been working on a new, updated MK2 version of the Ranger and are now ready to share this with the world...
The MK2 is available in both a 3-rod and 4-rod version and benefits from many of the great features of the original Ranger but with the added benefit of a number of improvements that help to make this possibly the most versatile rod pod ever released!
• New improved leg locking mechanism – Not required to fully unscrew the legs to change angle (only 2.5 rotations needed)
• Stronger legs used so less flex
• Legs now have 6 angle positions (previously only 3)
• Longer legs as standard - 40cm, 45cm & 120cm
• Ability to be converted from a standard Ranger pod leg configuration to a Quad Pod configuration (4 legged tri-pod) by moving legs from each end and moving them to the middle of the frame through the use of specially supplied shims
• 4 x Karabiner mounting points to tie/weigh down the pod
• New ‘Double Cam levers’
• New black tubes and framework for extra stability
• All brass threaded fittings (no oxidisation)
• Supplied with re-designed carry case with full length zip and larger front storage pocket
• Perfect for all manner of terrains and venue types including the largest continental lakes and rivers
• 2-Rod buzzer bar are available to purchase separately