We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
CC Moore - Aquasweet Bait Spray
FREE delivery available. See more delivery information
UK orders under £25.00
Standard Delivery £5.00
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5.00
UK orders over £25.00
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0.00
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10.00
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5.00
Order over £50.00 – £15.00
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
This superb new ‘heat stable’ sweetener has been developed by our bait technicians to replace the previous ‘Talin’ product we supplied for many years. Containing a unique blend of Thaumatin (Talin) and three other carefully selected sweeteners, the results achieved when incorporating this highly soluble liquid attractor in baits of various types have been simply outstanding, when used at any level.
It is a highly concentrated sweetener which adds an intense, extremely prolonged sweetness with the most incredibly smooth, rounded flavour with no trace of any bitter after-taste that can make fish cautious and more likely to shy away from baits.
- Aquasweet Properties
- · Intense, smooth, ‘growing’ sweetness
- · No bitter after-taste associated with some sweeteners
- · Highly attractive in all boilie/hookbait types
- · Excellent for adding to particles/loose feeds
- · Has an almost neutral aroma
- · A watery brown colour means it won’t taint ‘hi viz’ baits
- · High solubility in all water temperatures
- · A ‘must’ for all hi-attract hookbait recipes
- · Amazing hookbait soak that hardens baits
- · Very heat stable - superb in both ‘raw’ & cooked baits
- Adding this Aquasweet to your loose feed or freebies will make a significant difference to their attraction.
- Use at up to 3ml/kg with a water-based liquid such as Feedstim XP or Amino Blend 365 to create a ‘loose feed liquid’ that can be added to soak into your boilie, pellet, particle, bag or spod mix.
- Hookbaits can be soaked in a neat solution for long periods where an intense hit of water soluble attraction is required. This will also really harden many baits.
- Include in hookbait mixes at up to 1ml/egg and in boilie mixes and when cooking particles at up to 2ml/kg.
Free Standard Delivery will be dispatched on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service and applies to all UK mainland orders over £25.00.
All Orders placed over a weekend, or a bank holiday will be processed and sent the on next available working day.
All Next Day Delivery orders (regardless of size) placed before 11:00am will be dispatched that same working day.
All orders placed after 11:00am will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed after 11:00am on Friday will be processed the next working day, which will be a Monday.
To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery. If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (except for faulty or damaged products) we reserve the right not to process your return.
When returning products, please use the returns section of My Account to start the return. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to accept the return, you will be sent a returns form by one of our team members when the case has been accepted.
Please make sure you select the correct reasons / actions. Incorrect details where we have covered shipping on a case that should have been the buyers' responsibility will result in shipping costs being deducted from the refund amount.