We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
CC Moore - Hot Chorizo Liquid 500ml
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £4
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £7
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £3
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £7
Saturday Delivery (Order before 11am on Friday) £15
Collect In Store
Collect in store is free for any size order. Our store is located in Ongar, Essex, CM50TB
Non Mainland UK & EU
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK & all EU countries. We are hoping to have this option back on the site soon.
Please click HERE for full delivery details
This outstanding liquid food enables anglers targeting a broad range of species the opportunity to dramatically enhance their baits with a powerful, smoky, meaty profile that makes their baits really stand out from the crowd.
Presenting a slightly ‘fermented’ smoked sausage label and an unforgettable tangy taste, this a hot, salty liquid bait additive supplies an absolute multitude of potent attractors and nutrients which together make it a superb year round liquid food option for using in and on boilies, pellets, spod mixes, loose feeds and hookbaits.
Hot Chorizo Extract properties:
· Excellent as a bait soak; adds a unique savoury taste and aroma,
· Really penetrates baits to then continually release food signals in water
· Punchy smoked sausage profile really compliments any savoury bait
· Rich, spicy, natural peppery taste and aroma gives baits real identity
· Supplies valuable antioxidants and vitamins for year round benefits
· Contains essential amino acids derived from high quality protein
· Combination of oils and ‘solubles’ ensures multi-layer dispersal of attraction
· Hugely attractive to Carp, Barbel, Chub, Catfsh & other species.
· PVA friendly – superb on bag/stick mixes
Use up to 30ml/kg – including more in your baits will only increase their attraction further.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.