We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Rod Hutchinson - Cabrio Hybrid Brolly System
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK.
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
The Cabrio Hybrid Brolly System delivers TOTAL flexibility in one all-encompassing system. The Hybrid is based on the speed and convenience of a traditional brolly, in this case complete with a lowprofile mechanism which means maximum head space and our 20K H.H. ultra durable, ultra waterproof and ultra breathable fabric ensures maximum comfort and performance. This brolly quickly converts into an all encompassing session shelter with the quick addition of the infill panel or the lightweight mozzi mesh panel. Furthermore, it makes the ideal long-stay shelter with the added space created by the addition of the porch area, complete with infill panel or mozzi panel. Simple, swift and superior. The Cabrio Hybrid BrollySystem.
Waterproof/breathable polyester with 20,000 hydrostatic head
- Fully tape sealed seams
- Low profile mechanism & fibreglass arms create maximum space with ultimate stability
- Clip-in mechanism cover
- Aluminium frame creates rigid front and a gutter to divert rain away from doorway
- Zip-out front panel featuring mosquito side and door panels
- Separate zip-on porch with internal frame converts brolly into an ‘igloo’ style bivvy
- Full zip-in mosquito panel
- Zip-on/off winterised PVC clear door window
- Dual height D-rings on front allow better pegging on uneven ground
- Two-way crash zips allow ‘letter box’ opening during extreme weather
- Reinforced webbing pegging points with steel D-rings
- Rod retaining straps at front
- Wide, heavy duty PVC skirt
- Supplied in 600D carryall with heavy duty clip-in PVC groundsheet & porch extension.
- Supplied with 14 bivvy pegs
- System weight: 10.4kg "