We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Navitas - Welly & Weave Combo Camo
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £25.00
Standard Delivery £5.00
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5.00
UK orders over £25.00
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0.00
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10.00
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5.00
Order over £50.00 – £15.00
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
- Our NVTS LITE boots is the perfect boot for use all year round with the removable thermal liner. A mix of superlight EVA and thermal lining creating the perfect blend of comfort and warmth. These super-lightweight and sturdy EVA rubber wellies (average 350g each) are designed for all day comfort to combat fatigue. They protect against the coldest conditions down to -30°C (unlike standard or even premium wellies) providing full isolation from warm or cold contact surfaces. The comfortable lightweight boots float in the water and make for perfect margin wading. They have a useful rear kick-off plate for easy boot removal without the need bend down.
- Super-lightweight!: Anti-fatigue; long lasting comfort for work or leisure. Average weight is less than 350g each. Compare this to the usual 1,250g wellie boot!
- Fully Waterproof: Made from insulating EVA closed-cell material; non-water-absorbing and moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; antibacterial and odourless.
- No welts or unnecessary joining to leak.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushioning capability.
- Heat preservation: Microscopic closed cell EVA provides excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation capabilities down to -30°C.
- Our Weaves were developed to combine the comfort of slippers with the functionality and versatility of trainers. Incorporating flex and fold technology, where the heel is designed to fold down flat so they can be slipped on quickly and used as a bivvy shoe. With our elasticated weave upper offering incredible comfort and freedom for your feet, ideal for use on and off the bank, once you put them on you’ll never want to take them off?
- E-last Textile upper with a weave effect
- Flex & Fold Technology feels like walking barefoot
- Fold down heel design, can be slipped on for easy access
- Floating design
- Wide ultra-comfortable fit