We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Lowrance - Hook 2 4X All Season Pack Fishfinder
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £25.00
Standard Delivery £5.00
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5.00
UK orders over £25.00
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5.00
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 business days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0.00
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10.00
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5.00
Order over £50.00 – £15.00
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
The Hook2-4x All-Season Fishfinder Pack is an easy-to-carry portable sonar unit featuring a Skimmer® transducer with suction-cup mount for small-boat installs, as well as a dock transducer and mount for vertical, stationary fishing tactics. Perfect for hire boats, pier/ dock fishing or a lift on/lift off sounder for you boat.
The waterproof bag houses the Hook-4x sounder and the rechargable battery with two utility draws to keep your tackle essentials.
Simple to use with great performance. With fully automated operation, the HOOK2 series eliminates the hassle of fine-tuning sonar, with one sonar setting to create more visible fish arches, while still maintaining clarity and target separation.
The HOOK2 has a wider sonar cone for more than twice the sonar coverage of traditional fish finders. This expanded coverage makes it easier to see fish and track lures and bait as they fall through the water.
Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change
Hook2 is easy to install right out of the box with, sonar included and number of very simple installation options.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- Automated sonar settings
- Easy to find fish with double the sonar coverage of traditional fishfinders
- Easiest-to-use menus
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Proven Lowrance® wide-angle, Broadband sonar
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mount
- Portable bag Size (cm): 27W x 25H x 27D
- Battery capacity: 7Ah
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Display Size 4.3in (109mm)
- Display Resolution 480 x 272
- Display Type Color TFT
- Sonar Frequency Wide Angle 200 kHz
- Sonar Max Power 200w RMS
- Sonar Max Depth 500ft (152m)
- Sonar Alarm Shallow, Fish, Depth
- GPS Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Waypoints, Routes & Trails
- Waypoints 1000
- Routes 6 routes (150 max. route point per route)
- Trails 7 trails (4,000 max. trail points)
- Languages: 24
- Power Supply 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof IPX7
- Hook2-4x GPS/Sounder
- Mounting bracket
- Bullet skimmer transom transducer
- Transducer sucker cup
- Ice transducer with float
- Portable bag
- 12v 7AH rechargeable battery & charger
- Fuse & Fuse Holder
In the Box