We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Fox - Explorer Barrow Deluxe
FREE delivery available. See more delivery information.
UK orders under £25
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £5
UK orders over £25
Standard Delivery £0
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
No Rush Delivery (Allow 7 working days for delivery and receive a 10% off promo code that can be redeemed on your next order) £0
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
The Highlands & Islands of Scotland
Northern Ireland (BT)
Isles of Scilly
Isle of Wight (PO30-41)
Isle of Man (IM1-9)
Western Isles (HS)
Orders under £50.00 – £5
Order over £50 – £15
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click here for full delivery details
What our customers think about us!
- Based on same unique design as original Explorer barrow but with some added extras!
- Designed to allow anglers to fish ‘off of the barrow’ making it ideal for short-session anglers that like to keep mobile but also equally as good for anglers that need to carry those essential extras
- Main differences to standard Explorer: longer ergonomically shaped, removable handles, wider compartments and mesh pockets either side of wheel for storing essentials such as water bottle, adjustable height on front barrow rack allowing 2 x Low Level bags or 1 x Low Level and 1 x Compact Barrow Bag to be attached and supplied with a Voyager Under Barrow Bag
- Voyager Under Barrow Bag features hard base to prevent sagging, a removable shelf to allow Storage Bags to be separated and side access zips to allow the contents of the bag to be accessed without unloading the barrow
- Another feature of the Voyager Under Barrow Bag is a zipped external pocket that houses a waterproof rain cover, which is styled in the Fox Camo pattern
- Features extendable front barrow bag rack – this allows the Voyager or Camolite Compact Barrow Bags or Low Level Bags (all available separately) to sit right at the front of the barrow when using the barrow in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. However, when fishing day sessions without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow/Low Level Bags around so they face you. The design ensure the barrow remains balanced whether in short or long session mode
- Further features include robust, hi-tensile steel frame, quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre and swivelling mud feet with spiked bases
- Compact design and packs down very small for fitting in smallest of car boots
- Supplied with two Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
- Compatible with both the Voyager and Camolite luggage ranges
Free Standard Delivery will be dispatched on a 2 - 3 working day delivery service and applies to all UK mainland orders over £25.
All orders placed during a weekend or bank holiday will be processed on the next available working day.
All Next Day Delivery orders (regardless of size) placed before 11am will be dispatched that same working day.
All orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders placed after 11am on Friday will be processed the next working day, which will be a Monday (except for a bank holiday in which case this will be a Tuesday).
Click here to read the full Delivery & Collection information.
To be entitled to a full refund or exchange, we must have received the returned item in unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of you taking delivery. If you return your purchase by post or courier after the periods outlined above (except for faulty or damaged products) we reserve the right not to process your return.
When returning products, please use the My Returns section of the My Account page to start the return. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to accept the return. You will be sent a returns form by one of our Customer Service team members when the case has been accepted.
Please make sure you select the correct reasons/actions. Incorrect details where we have covered shipping on a case that should have been the buyers' responsibility will result in shipping costs being deducted from the refund amount.
Click here to read the full Returns & Refunds information.