We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Cygnet Tackle - Prodding Stick V2
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Orders under £50 – £5
Order over £50 – £15
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to Jersey (JE) or Guernsey (GY).
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
LAST DATES FOR CHRISTMAS OVERSEAS DELIVERY
For shipping into the European Union Global-E recommend that the last date for guaranteed shipping in time for Christmas will be Thursday 8th December 2022.
Please click HERE for full delivery details
If you employ a boat in your fishing, you simply can’t afford to be without our Prodding Stick. Simply screw the sections together to find the depth (up to 4.8m/16ft) via the easily read markers. Then the Stick will transmit the feel of the bottom substrate to easily identify gravel, clay, silt and feeding spots. Such is the Pole's sensitivity, you can even find subtle variations within areas to pinpoint feeding spots with complete precision.
- • Ergonomic handle for comfortable usage, in dayglow orange so the Prodding Stick can easily be used as a marker.
- • Adjustable handle strap so you won't drop your Prodding Stick.
- • 4 x 4ft (1.2m) screw-together sections enable depths of over 16ft (4.8m) to be measured with ease thanks to clear depth markings, in both metric and imperial measurements.
- • Disc tip insert for normal usage.
- • Pointed tip insert to convert the Prodding Stick in to a marker pole once you have found your chosen spot.
- • Stainless Steel male and female threaded, riveted ferrules
- • Comes supplied with purpose-built carry case.