We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
CC Moore - Pre-Digested Fish Liquid
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FREE delivery available. See more delivery Information
UK orders under £30
Standard Delivery £5
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £10
UK orders over £30
Standard Delivery FREE
Next Day Delivery (Order before 11am) £5
Next Day Delivery before 12pm (Order before 11am) £10
Non Mainland UK
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to non-mainland UK.
Total Tackle is now able to ship to the EU again! We are working with Global-E to allow us to reopen to the EU, please see our EU Orders Info page for further information
Please click HERE for full delivery details
We had been keeping this one to ourselves for some time before its release, but this outstanding natural fish attractant is the liquid version of the extremely highly rated aqua feed and fish bait ingredient, Pre-Digested Fish Meal. Incredibly rich in essential amino acids and having a very high quality crude protein content, this pure soluble liquid is a truly phenomenal year-round liquid fish attractant.
Liquid Pre-Digested Fish properties:
- · Light brown colour and thick ‘gravy-like’ consistency
- · Pure, enzyme treated fish protein, rich in essential amino acids
- · Packed with tiny fish particles which really cloud the water
- · Strong yeasty/fishy taste/aroma that compliments many bait types
- · Supplies more than 86% crude protein in dry matter
- · High solubility and digestibility - designed for year-round use
- · Completely natural, stimulates prolonged, confident feeding
- · PVA friendly so ideal in bag and stick mixes
- · Dries on baits to form a highly soluble, fish protein powder coating
- · pH 4.0 – acidic
Tip: Use up to 30ml/kg in boilie, paste, stick and spod mixes. Also, superb for using alone in PVA bags and for boosting particles, pellets and glugging hookbaits. Excellent as a cork ball hookbait ‘glaze’.
Customer guidance: This product should be kept in a cool environment, out of direct sunlight