We value your privacy. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
Bite Alarm Cases
- Sonik - Sks2 Alarm Set + Bivvy LampAs low as £129.99
- Sonik - Gizmo2 Alarm Set + Bivvy LampAs low as £239.99
- JRC - Radar Cr - 4 Plus 1Special Price £144.99 Regular Price £159.99
- JRC - Radar Cr - 3 Plus 1Special Price £114.99 Regular Price £129.99
- Wolf - Icon Q2 Alarms & Qr ReceiverAs low as £648.99
- Wolf - Icon Q2 Alarms & Hubb ReceiverAs low as £698.99
- Wolf - Icon Qi Alarms & Qr ReceiverAs low as £599.99 Regular Price £794.99
- Wolf - Icon Qi Alarms & Hubb ReceiverAs low as £764.99 Regular Price £858.99
- Wychwood - Tactical Hd Alarm CoverAs low as £4.99
- Fox - Mini Micron X Camo Limited Edition - 4 Rod SetSpecial Price £314.99 Regular Price £349.99
- Fox - Mini Micron X Camo Limited Edition - 3 Rod SetSpecial Price £251.99 Regular Price £279.99
- Delkim - TXI-D / EV-D Colour Hard CaseAs low as £6.99
- JRC - Radar CX Set 4+1 Multi ColourSpecial Price £239.99 Regular Price £349.99
- JRC - Radar CX Set 2+1 BlueSpecial Price £114.99 Regular Price £219.99
- Solar Tackle - SP Neoprene Alarm CaseSpecial Price £8.49 Regular Price £8.50
- Nash - S5/S5R Presentation CaseSpecial Price £14.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Nash - R3 Presentation CaseSpecial Price £19.99 Regular Price £29.99
- OUT OF STOCKSonik - Alarm Cover£6.99
- OUT OF STOCKFox - Mini Micron X Camo Limited Edition - 2 Rod SetSpecial Price £188.99 Regular Price £209.99
- OUT OF STOCKPrologic - SMX Alarm Cover Hard CaseSpecial Price £3.99 Regular Price £8.99
If you are going to invest in a decent set of fishing alarms, then you need to make sure that they are protected when in transit to and from the lake.
Many brands now come with alarm covers and cases but if not then you can find some of the more popular ones right here!
Don’t think that alarm covers are purely to help protect your alarms if you accidentally drop them. Another Total Fishing Tackle Top Tip is to pop your alarm covers on whenever you reel your rods in. You might be resting your swim, going to see a mate on the other side of the lake or reeling in for dinner time when in France. Either way, pop the alarm covers on when you leave and if it rains your alarms will stay bone dry and the cover will stop them getting covered in mud and grit bouncing up from the ground.
If you are a Delkim fishing alarm user then you can now match your alarm covers to the colours of your LED’s, quite handy if you fish on single sticks and not buzzer bars and prefer your alarms in a certain order, we know how superstitious you carp anglers can be!